NOW BACK IN STOCK!
These are our much sought after, beautiful, elegant fishbowl Coloured Gin and Tonic Glasses. The Balloon Gin Glass style, or Spanish Copa Glass style is most definitely the best way to enjoy a G&T. The long, thick stem means the warmth of your hand will not warm up your G&T, and the wide opening allows you to savour the aromas with every sip. These Gin Glasses come in a box of four containing a glass in each of the following colours: blue, red/orange, pink and green. Once you’ve seen them, you’ll want them!! These gin glasses are very desirable – not only are they sturdy and the perfect size for your G&T – they are absolutely gorgeous!
Also available in clear glass – click here https://www.importonics.co.uk/product/balloon-gin-glasses-clear-2-glasses/
Or if you fancy a treat, or are looking for a special gift for a gin lover, buy them along with a selection of tonics in our Special Offer section – click here https://www.importonics.co.uk/product/box-of-coloured-glasses-6-tonics/
Capacity: 790cc Height: 232 mm.
Top Diameter: 95 mm.
Bottom Diameter: 84 mm
Pack Size: Box of four glasses, one of each colour stem.
It’s not just the ingredients that make a great G&T….
- You need a decent gin and tonic glass….long gone are the days of a gin and tonic with a couple of ice -cubes in a slim-jim glass (or at least they should be long gone…) and slice of lemon. Opt for a glass with a stem, so that the warmth of your hands doesn’t warm your G&T. A large, fishbowl balloon gin glass is ideal, as it allows you to savour the aromas of your G&T before you taste it. Taste is largely about smell, so you need to be able to smell your G&T properly every time you take a sip!
- You need to ensure that your G&T is as cold as it can be…..you can add plenty of ice, or pop your tonic in the freezer 5 minutes before serving. For a perfect G&T, the colder the better…
- Choose a garnish and don’t be afraid to experiment….rather than a slice of lemon (the juice is too acidic and can impair the flavour of the gin), it’s better to have lemon zest. The zest of lemons, limes, oranges and grapefruit are all brilliant for jazzing up your G&T; even just a small piece can release loads of zest! Using a potato peeler or a sharp knife, you can cut a small piece of rind, and then twist it to release the zest, and pop it in your gin before adding the tonic. Zest, of course, is not the only garnish…other fruits such as strawberry pieces, blueberries and even herbs and spices you might have in the kitchen, such as cardamom, cinnamon and peppercorns can give a subtle new taste sensation to your G&T.
- The best Tonic! As three quarters of your G&T (or two thirds if you like ’em strong!) is tonic, make sure it’s a premium tonic. Here at Importonics we have over 30 premium tonics to choose from. We have a range of fantastic “neutral” tonics, that go well with any gin (Kas Blue, Vichy Catalan, Nordic Blue, Macario,..) and a range of subtly flavoured Tonics (Liquorice, Cherry, Tangerine, Cinnamon, Strawberry and Lemon to name a few) to give your G&T a whole new taste sensation.
Treat yourself to a taster pack today! Check out our Variety Packs page for further details
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
Unit 16 Enterprise City
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.